Fun Facts about yo girl Emilia!

Hey there! It's yo girl Emilia and I just want to say that I hope that you are having a good day. If you aren't, then breathe in, and breathe out. Let your mind walk away from everything going on and I just want you to just enjoy this blog post with an open, and uncluttered mind. Anyway! I am here today to introduce myself a little bit more and tell you some interesting facts about myself and entertain you with the stories along with it. Soooo, here are some interesting fun facts about me so you can get to know me a bit more.


  1. I am from Phoenix, Arizona. Yeah! I was born in Mesa (which is a suburb of the city) and moved around the area as I was raised there, I moved to Texas when I was 6 and I have lived here ever since.
  2. My favorite Disney movie is Meet the Robinson's. I just watched it today and I forgot how great of a movie it is. It is such a funny movie that also has family lessons along with it. There are also a couple of adult jokes that I found watching that made me laugh my butt off. 
  3. I don't really like Whataburger. Now I know for some of you that don't live in Texas or the South, you may not really understand, but for those of you that know what I am talking about, DON'T KILL ME! Whataburger is a fast food restaurant that is very popular in Texas and the first time that I tried it was this year! As a person who hates McDonald's food, I have to say that I am not a fan of what Whataburger has to offer too. (But I gotta say, I really miss my west coast In-N-Out)   
  4. I took the SAT when I was in 7th grade. Some of you reading this may have done this too, but I just want to point out my experience while doing it. Duke University has a program called Duke TIP, and they look at middles schoolers state testing grades and look to see if they are eligible to take a college entrance exam. It is more as a way for them to give families and people to know what they are dealing with for the future. When I took it, my parents got all of these prep books that I would study with on the weekends. When the day finally came, I was in a testing room with a bunch of other kids like me, taking the SAT as well. Throughout the test there was this one kid who would just not stop coughing. It was very irritating when I was trying to finish as much questions as I could in the certain time slots. He just kept coughing and coughing. I was very brain dead and annoyed by the end. 
    photo from Pinterest 
  5. i LOVE tea. Iced tea, hot tea, bubble tea, name it and I love it. I drink tea almost everyday in every season. One of the awesome things about tea is that you can have it sweet, or unsweetened, or with milk, with honey, or with bobba, or or lemon, etc; It's not like coffee where you have to have it a specific way to get your day going. Don't go hating on me, I'm a coffee lover too but I just haven't been drinking it as long as I have as I have been drinking tea. I picked up the habit because my mom would always make it at night and I would have a cup with her in a pretty mug, pretending I am a princess have a tea party with my mamma. One of the main struggles is that whenever I sometimes go to Starbucks and I am not feeling well in the summer and I ask for a HOT Earl Grey Tea, I get a iced tea :( It even sometimes happens in the winter too!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed some random stories and facts about me!
love,
yo girl emilia

Comments

Popular Posts