My March Favorites 2018

Bonjour! It's yo girl emilia and today I have an exciting blog post about my favorite things from March 2018. This post will include food, school supplies, beauty products, and activities that I have enjoyed using/doing/eating this month. Let me know what you want me to write about on my blog in the future! Let's begin!





The Pentel Twist-Erase Click Mechanical Pencil That I buy at Costco

I have to say that I think that these are my all time favorite mechanical pencils because THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD. Okay side track, you know those memes where it involves the Papermate Mechanical pencils, yeah well these are a lot better and cheaper. My Papermate ones always break and creak like cheap plastic. I prefer these because one, they are more sturdy and I can write with them for hours on end with homework, two, they come in lots of cool colors and you can always tell which one is yours, three, THEY ARE PRETTY CHEAP BRO! You can buy a 12 pack for 8 bucks at Office Depot, which is what, $1.50 each?! Heck yeah. I personally buy mine in a bulk for 6 dollars at Costco because they also come with extra lead and 6 extra erasers. It's a bang for your buck!


Fried Oreos at the Houston Rodeo

The Houston Rodeo was happening during this month and I actually went one of the days to go see Alessia Cara in concert with my friend, Jill! We had a lot of fun and went on a lot of cool rides at the carnival. I went on one of my first, real roller coasters and I also tried fried oreos for the first time!! Before I tried it, I expected to bite into the soft dough and then into a hard cookie, but it was actually all soft and gooey! I thought it was really yummy and I highly recommend it if you ever go to the rodeo in Houston. 


New Orleans, Louisiana

For the last couple of days for Spring Break, my family and I drove to NOLA for a quick get away. We hadn't been in 5 years, and we wanted to see how the city had grown. I had a lot of fun there, eating delicious gumbo and other Cajun food. I went on a really cool, historical, spooky cemetery tour with mom, and we had a really cool tour guide (SHOUT OUT TO MY BOI LUKE) and I loved seeing all of the parties in the street and French architecture around the city. 


Bobby Tarantino II by Logic

Logic came out with a new mixtape this month and everyone was blown away by it, especially me. I really enjoy Logic's music and I really enjoyed this mixtape too. A lot of the songs are songs that I can pump up to and just bob my head to his bops. Some honorable mentions off of the album are Everyday, 44 More, Wizard Of Oz, and Yuck. I think he did a really good job with this album and he just keeps bringing fuel to the fire. 💥🔥 Can we also talk about that album art?! It is gorgeous and has so many hidden clues and details. 


Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment

One of the problems that I have as a swimmer is that I get super tan during the summer, yet turn pale during the winter. So I would always have to switch out my foundation and concealer all the time, which is not really fun. So last summer, before school started, I went to Sephora and one of the workers helped me learn about this lotion that is green and will set with your skin tone. When you apply it, it's green and it will set to your skin color and reduce your redness. I actually use this instead of a foundation because it's light, moisturizing, and it even has sunscreen. The only downfall is that it is a little pricey, but I have been using the same bottle for over the past six months and I don't even think I'm even halfway yet. Small amounts of this product will do a great amount of work. 


And there you go! Those are my March Favorites of 2018, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what your favorites this March on my Instagram 

Have a great day!
love, 
yo girl emilia 




Related posts:

What I'm reading: September 2017


Social Media:

Twitter: emiliakmrugala
Instagram: yogirlemilia
Youtube: Emilia Mrugala





Comments

Popular Posts