November 2017 Favorites

Whoa! I cannot believe that it is already December. I still feel like I am in September. Anyways, hey there! It's yo girl emilia and today I am going to be telling you some of my November 2017 favorites🎉🎉 We have a lot to get to, so let's begin!


My Red Star Washi Tape

For those of you wondering what the heck is washi tape, think of it as a decorative, pretty tape. I picked this one up around Halloween when I was shopping for a gift for a friend. It was cheap and it has served me well this month. I have used it for my bullet journal spreads this month and I have used it to bookmark papers in my journals and other school assignments. I got it at a local ranch market, so unless you live in Houston, I don't really know where you would get it, sorry :(


My Jean Jacket

Earlier in the fall, I went to my churches resale shop for a deal that they had after Hurricane Harvey. Everything was 50% because of how many donations they got. I found lots of clothes and one of them was one of my jean jackets that I own. I have 2 jean jackets, one that is light washed and has flowers stitched in from H&M, and the other one that I have is a dark wash one from my church. I love wearing my jean jacket be

cause its big and comfy and I love put pins that I have collected and pinning them onto it, near the buttons. I like how it usually ties my outfit together and keeps me warm sometimes. 

Milk and Vine

I love the app vine, I am so disappointed that it is no longer an app. #ripvine But anyways, when I heard that someone made a parody book of Milk and Honey (a poetry book) and made it with vines, I found it hilarious and bought it for 4 bucks on Amazon. It is really funny to go through and look at the doodles they associated the vines with. 

Sleeping

I don't know about you, but this November has been really tiring for me. I had hard practices and swim meets all with homework pilled on top as the semester is ending. My favorite activity this month is sleeping because I have been so dang tired and I was sleeping like a bear during Thanksgiving break, you did NOT want to wake me up. So I am very glad that I got some rest in Thanksgiving.

The Museum of Fine Arts in Houston

A day before Thanksgiving, I went to the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston for the first time and I really enjoyed it! It is honestly pretty big, it's split into two buildings that connect with a tunnel beneath the street that splits the two buildings. I loved looking at the different sculptures and paintings that were all over. It was very enjoyable and soothing. I HIGHLY recommend it if you are ever in Houston.

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you have a lovely December. I am going to be posting more posts for the holidays and posts that I have that I think that you will enjoy, so stay tuned!

love,
yo girl emilia

Comments

Popular Posts