Winter Bucketlist 2017

Merry Christmas! It's yo girl emilia and I hope you all have a wonderful winter day, whether if it is on a beach or in the snow, I hope you welcome the new season. Anyway, I wanted to make a cool winter bucket list because in reality, winter is my favorite season. I love winter because I like being bundled up in soft jackets and blankets by the fire. So here are some of the other things that I want to do this winter. Enjoy!


Outdoors:

-Go ice skating
-Build a snowman
-Go sledding
-Make snow angel
-Feel the snow crunch under my feet
-Go skiing/snowboarding
-Have a snowball fight
-Go walk around town with the streets adorned with Christmas lights
-Go looking at Christmas lights around your neighborhood
-Have an outdoor photoshoot
-Catch snowflakes on my tongue
-Make smores by a fire
-Go on a hike with snow shoes
-Sit in a hot tub outside while its snowing (it's honestly super fun)
-Go cut down a Christmas tree
-Light sparklers and fireworks on New Years

Indoors:

-Have a cup of hot chocolate

-Have a cup of hot tea
-Make Christmas cookies
-Make a gingerbread house
-Play board games with the family
-Watch my favorite holiday movies
-Sit by the fire with a blanket
-Send out christmas cards or letters
-Send out christmas presents 
-Set the table for Christmas dinner
-Decorate the Christmas tree and my room
-Wear ugly christmas sweaters
-Make valentines
-Countdown for new years
-Wear lots of comfy layers of clothing.

Thanks for reading this blog post! I also just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone because today is the day that my family celebrate Christmas! Let me know if you want me to make a what I got for Christmas post!

love,
yo girl emilia

Comments

Popular Posts