Some Of My Favorite Bullet Journal Spreads

Many people don't know what a bullet journal is. I already made a blog post explaining it, you can read it here: What Is A Bullet Journal?

To sum it up if you are new here, a bullet journal is a journal that YOU make, design, and use. Some people use it more as a personalized planner, some use it as an art journal, and some people use it as an actual writing journal. I actually incorporate all 3! Either way, I am here today to show you what it looks like in MY bullet journal, and some of my favorite spreads I've made. Enjoy!
I love how all of the colors blended in this post, also the photos I found were on Pinterest and I think they fit really well in this post!

GREEN! Oh how pretty 😍
This was the spread I made during Spring Break and I really love the lettering and the little bottles I doodled. 

This was my January review that I really like the colors and art I did with it. :P
I was sooo happy how this turned out. I love the blue and yellow mixed in with a space theme. One of my top favorites!

YELLOW!!! This is another one of my top spreads and I just love how everything just combined nicely together, the doodles, the lettering, and the yellow photos I printed out make it look soooooo dang good. 
This was the purple-blue spread that I did for the very first week of the year and it is just so calming and pretty :)
I really like this one because of the different borders of crystals, flowers, waves, and space stuff. Also, this was when the Astros won the World Series!
I loooove the art in this. I found a cartoon and copied it (The Keep it Simple Doodle) and I was really proud how it turned out. I also love the lettering and ombre I did with the word SEPTEMBER
This is a very recent one that I made for last week and I loved the combination of purple and green in this spread. 
Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope this puts you with some motivation to start a bullet journal and some inspiration if you already have one! I hope you guys enjoyed this because I love decorating my bullet journal. Anyways, love you guys and have a glorious life!

love,
yo girl emilia


P.S. Check out my social media!
Instagram: @yogirlemilia
Twiiter:@emiliakmrugala
Youtube Channel: Emilia Mrugala

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE BULLET JOURNAL STUFF AND BOOK STUFF TOO, CHECK OUT MY BOOKSTAGRAM/STUDYGRAM:

Username: @emilialikesbooks







Comments

Popular Posts