Winter/Christmas Playlist and Mood Board

Christmas is about 2 days away and I wanted to make a quick blog post for this holiday season. To those who celebrate Christmas and to those who do not, I wish you all a wonderful winter filled with good food, some sleep, and time with your family and friends.

Winter is my favorite season because I love the weather, the decorations that come along with the holiday, and the warm food and drinks. Oh, and don't forget the music! The music, so many good classics and modern spins that never get old. I love listening to Micheal Buble's smooth voice while sitting by the fire. 

Anyways, let's begin! 𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮

Christmas playlist:
-Silver Bells by Dean Martin
-Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby
-Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lenon
-Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
-Run Rudolph Run by Chuck Berry
-The Happiest Christmas Tree by Nat King Cole
-All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
-Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys
-Last Christmas by Wham!
-It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas by Micheal Buble
-The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
-Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! by Frank Sinatra
-Christmas Time is Here by Vince Guaraldi Trio
-Christmas by Micheal Buble
-O Tannenbaum by Vince Guaraldi Trio


Winter Playlist:
-Street Fighter Mas by Kamasi Washington
-No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine
-Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
-Lights Up by Harry Styles
-Bubble Gum by Clairo
-Edition by Rex Orange County
-Bad Boy by Yung Bae, bbno$, Billy Marchiafava
-Do Me a Favor by Arctic Monkeys
-Cherry Wine by Hozier
-Vincent by Ellie Goulding
-Glasgow by Catfish and the Bottlemen
-sriracha by bbno$
-South London Forever by Florence and the Machine

Winter/Christmas Mood Board:


Well, that's it! If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and if you don't, I hope you have a great Tuesday and Wednesday :) I am currently sitting watching the Christmas SNL special and drinking peppermint tea so I hoped you enjoyed this post! Love you all, and I hope you get lots of sleep for Christmas!

love,
yo girl emilia

Follow me on Instagram: @yogirlemilia

Comments

Popular Posts