How To Get Cheap Stuff At Expensive Stores: Kendra Scott

Hi, hello, it's yo girl emilia, here today with a blog post that will blow your mind (not really honestly). Today's blog post is going to be about a pretty popular store, depending on where you live, and how you can get cheap stuff from there. Today's main suspect, is Kendra Scott.









Ah yes, Kendra Scott, a fairly new jewelry store that has been around less than
10 years. It started in Austin, Texas by you guessed it, Kendra Scott, and blew up all over the South and soon has been spreading all around the world. As a teenage girl who lives in Texas, I do say that I own a couple of pieces. But do you wanna know something? I have NEVER paid full price on ANY of my jewelry. (well actually, I paid full price for only one, but that was because of a special occasion) How? Well, get some paper and take notes kids.


The reason why I liked Kendra Scott is because some of their unique pieces have a sense of "geometrical aesthetic" to me. That may sound weird, but hey, I like em'. Now, Kendra Scott has this WONDERFUL thing that is open to everyone during their birthday month. That's the golden ticket, 50% off whatever you like. You can only use it once, but 50% is preeeeetty goood.


But one situation that I want to bring into light is a pair of these green earrings that I got this year, during my birthday month. These earrings are the "Juniper Earrings" that are $75 in original price. BUT OH BOY. When I walked into the store and found these bad boys, I was ecstatic because guess what? These were in the SALE section, and they were labeled for $44! So I took them, last ones in the store too. I used my 50% off birthday sale thingy and got them for $22!!! I ended up saving around $50 folks!


The moral of that story is, never overlook the sale section at Kendra Scott because you can really find some gems ;). 

Kendra Scott also has a lot of sales online. They have a lot more options in their sale section online, and there is usually sometimes a 20% off sale. You just have to follow them on social media, and they will tell you about special sale events near your stores, or sales online. They have sale codes that you can use in checkouts, and you can see what new jewelry will be coming in their new collections!

One more thing to add: In order to get your 50% off, you have to be in the system (which is just telling them your name, email, and birthday) and you have to have some type of official ID. This could be your drivers license, or if you can't drive, you can bring your passport. This is just so you don't take advantage of the system and take on multiple identities to get the 50% off multiple times in a month or year.


I hope this helps and keeps your wallet from evaporating or your credit card company calling to ask you about "suspicious spending". Let me know if you want this to become a series on my blog, I had a lot of fun telling this story and my tips with this. Plus, on my Instagram you guys mentioned how you wanted some more fashion stuff, so here ya go!

Love,
yo girl emilia


P.S. check out the links below

Social Media:
Instagram:@yogirlemilia
Twitter: @emiliakmrugala


If you liked this, then check out these:

What is a Bullet Journal?

What I am reading right now: September 2017


Comments

Popular Posts