Trying to Stay on Task Fall '21 Playlist

 As a freshman college student, time management is something I am not foreign to, yet it is something that I am utilizing far more today compared to when I was in high school. Balancing schoolwork while also having to figure out when to eat, when to do laundry, and what reasonable time should I go to bed are all sorts of tasks I have to keep track of. My goal for this fall semester (and really all of my freshman year) is to stay on track and not fall behind. That is why I decided to come up with a playlist for myself and my fellow students for Fall 2021. 

While some of my playlists have more upbeat or rap music in them, I wanted to create a playlist that you could listen to while trying to focus on your homework, getting groceries, or moving your laundry from the wash to the dryer. Play it in the background when you are making dinner, listen to it in the morning, play it in the car, I made this for it to be comfort music that feels like a hug around your shoulders to tell you to keep going. The weather of fall is different all around the world, so even if it is still 100 degrees outside (#me) you can still have the golden sounds of autumn. So stay on track, stay motivated, and keep going. 

Spotify Link to listen: Trying to Stay on Task Fall '21 Playlist

Tracklist in case you have another app:

Amoeba by Clairo

Love Demons by Peter Cat Recording Co. 

RISE! by Tyler, the Creator

Mood Ring by Lorde

Love and Happiness by Al Green

Voyager by Daft Punk

Cheery Flavored by the Neighborhood

Call It Fate, Call It Karma by The Strokes

Kingston by Faye Webster

Garden Song by Phoebe Bridgers

Heera by Peter Cat Recording Co. 

Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz

Empire Ants by Gorillaz

Autumn Leaves by Prima

Coffee and Cigarettes by Jazzinuf

All Because Of You by Stephen Day

Say It by Maggie Rogers

PPP by Beach House

Will I See You Again? by The Sacred Souls

I Have A Dream by ABBA

Compass by The Neighborhood

Daffodils- B-slide by Foals

1987 by Phoneboy

Thanksgiving Theme by Vince Guaraldi Trio

Her Majesty by The Beatles

warm glow by Hippo Campus

Palace/Curse by The Internet and Tyler the Creator

Star Treatment by Arctic Monkeys

Cherry Wine by Hozier

Moonlight on the River by Mac DeMarco

Don't Know Why by Norah Jones

White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes

Off and On by SALES

Moonlight in Vermont by Frank Sinatra

Meet Me in the Hallway by Harry Styles

Carry On by Norah Jones

august by Taylor Swift

rains by sagun

Yellow by Coldplay

Motion Sickness by Phoebe Bridgers

Lovers Rock by TV Girl

Right Side of My Neck by Faye Webster

Is There a Place I Can Go by Trudy and the Romance


thank you and enjoy the music!

love, 

yo girl emilia



Comments

Popular Posts