My Fall Playlist 2018

Oh heck yes, it is finally fall and the weather has cooled down in Houston and I could not be anymore excited. I do have to say that I am most definitely not one of those girls that obsess with autumn and act like all of the other seasons are trash. To be quite honest, I think autumn is a little bit trash, my allergies and asthma spike up, everyone starts to get sick, and I don't like the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, BUT, there is something special about fall that none of the other seasons have. If you are a high schooler like me, autumn includes the friday night football games, the days when there is a breeze in the wind that you welcome, the smell of baking cookies and other deserts filling the air, and the smell of campfires in the evenings. I like autumn for the little things that make it autumn, sure it is different for everyone, but those are the reasons why I love fall. One last thing that I love about fall is the agreement on listening to alternative music.

Here is a gift, an alternative/mixed with other music playlist for you to jam out this fall. I will list out the songs and have a Spotify link for you to access the premade playlist.

FALL PLAYLIST 2018

1) Video Child by Many Voices Speak

2) Waiting Room By Rex Orange County

3) tkm by boy pablo

4) Hold Back Your Love by White Lies

5) I Don't Know You by the Marias

6) Hourglass by Catfish and The Bottlemen

7) Big God by Florence and The Machine

8) Let The Light In by MisterWives

9) Mio Amore by The Flamingos

10) Piano Man by Billy Joel

11) The Night Me and Your Mama Met by Childish Gambino

12) Garden Shed by Tyler, The Creator

13) Home Alone by beabadoobee

14) Yam Yam by No Vacation

15) I Love You So by The Walters

16) Cherry Cola by Kuwada

17) Puzzle Pieces by Saint Motel

18) Baby Please by Black Pool

19) Sunflower by Swae Lee and Post Malone

20) 27 rue des Acacias by Pills Et Tabet

21) Cherry Wine by Hozier 


There you have it folks, my Fall Playlist for 2018. I have a little mix of songs you can listen to in the car with your friends, songs you can listen to when studying, some oldies, and others you can dance to. Some of you may be wondering why I have a song in French in the playlist, and in all honesty, I just really love old French songs and I really liked the one I put in the playlist. If you were hoping for more rap songs, sorry, you should maybe expand your music tastes and see if you like the mellow beats of alternative. 

Anyhoo, happy fall, I hope you all have a great season with your family and friends. I wish you safe travels during the holiday season, and I wish you a speedy recovery if you get sick. 

Here's the Spotify link for the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1TUvt69KqKy7sjrRBMTDVc

love, 

yo girl emilia 💛

P.S. If you want to see my Summer Playlist:


Instagram: @yogirlemilia 


Comments

Popular Posts