Poland Photo Diary

hey, it's yo girl emilia and I am back with a blog post that involves a lot of visuals. By the title, you can tell that this is going to be a Photo Diary.
I was in Poland for about a month and I have lots of different photos to show. So sit back, grab a snack, and enjoy the following pictures. I will add commentary and explain where everything was from too, so don't worry ;)
This Palace is known as the "Polish Versailles" and I loved walking through the palace and seeing different styles of culture. Pszczyna, Poland
A cloudy, hilly lake near Nowy Sacz, Poland :)

This building is known as the Sukiennice in Krakow, Poland. I took this at sunset and loved all of the colors that reflected onto the building.

This is my Uncle hiking in one of the forests in one of the several mountain ranges around Nowy Targ.
Sunset through a window. Nowy Targ, Poland
Krakow, Poland at dusk.
This is my Aunt Katie. We were at our family cabin in the mountains and we all helped make dinner. I skinned the potatoes and she skinned and prepared the carrots. :)


I went to a classical music concert in St. Mary's Basilica in Krakow, Poland. It was gorgeous! I loved sitting in the low light listening to the sound of the violin.  
There is just something about a bunch of chopped wood stacked together like this that just gives me such a good feeling. I love all of the shapes and sizes here too. Near Zakopane, Poland
My Aunt Katie and Uncle Andrew looking at the Polish countryside while traveling from city to city on the bus. 
This was another interesting church in Krakow near the old Krakow Ghetto. I love the shapes and designs inside and outside of it. 
This is my Uncle Andrew. I really like this photo because when we were at our family mountain cabin, this huge wave of fog came over and made the whole area super spooky. 

The tips of Wawel Castle from afar in Krakow, Poland.

Fresh flowers being sold on the streets of Krakow. 
Well, I guess that has to be it. I keep trying to post more pictures but I think I have reached my limit 🙈 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you want me to post more photo diaries in the future. I had a lot of fun making this and taking these pictures. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day!

love, 
yo girl emilia 


FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram: @yogirlemilia
Youtube: Emilia Mrugala
Twitter: @emiliakmrugala

Comments

Popular Posts