About: Yo girl Emilia

 Hello! It's yo girl Emilia! I have had this blog for several years but I abandoned it a couple of years ago. I wanted to get back to it because I have a lot more to talk about this time and also I just want to experiment with it. So if you are reading this, let me introduce myself that way you know a little bit about me. I am 14 years old and I am a freshman in high school. The photo to the left is the photo of me at my first high school homecoming. I am on my high school Varsity swim team and I also do year-round club swimming. I live in Houston, TX but I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ.
In this blog, I am really just experimenting with what I like to write about and post, so if you really like a topic I write about, please give some feedback!


I loooove to travel, so I can easily give you some travel tips to some cities because I know some places like the back of my hand. I was recently in Chicago this summer and I am going back later this year in October (2017) for a wedding. Here's a photo of me at Navy Pier!


Among my friends, I am known as the "photographer friend" because I have been told that I am very good with cameras and photography 😂
So of course, I will post photos from past travels, and photos from living here in Houston. Here's a sample!


I will post more in the future, but for right now, I hope you stay tuned to see what I'll post!

Have a glorious day!

yo girl emilia

Comments

Popular Posts